TECHNICAL SERVICE ADVISOR / EXECUTIVE
- Attend to all intakes of customers' cars for repairs, servicing and providing professinal advice to customer inquiries
- Ensure work order accuracy
- Ensure proper car inspection check during intake and before delivery
- Diagnosis performance problems and provide proper estimates quotation for customers approval
- Provide options to upsell recommended products and or services to customer
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum Nitec in Automotive Technology
- Good knowledge of car components
- Automotive experiences are required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to manage customers
- Valid Class 3 driving license.
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us @ Tel: 6451-3933 (during office hours) for a confidential discussion.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.